- What constitutes direct patient contact health care experience?
Direct patient contact hours must involve interaction with patients and can be obtained in a number of ways and may include either paid or volunteer positions. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- volunteer in an Emergency Department transporting patients, delivering meals and blankets to patients, etc
- volunteer in a doctor's office performing height and weight, vital signs, etc
- medical assistant or nurse's aide
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Respiratory Therapist
- EMT or Paramedic
Keywords: bay shore