What type of financial aid is available to help fund my education?

Students enrolled in the PA Program are eligible to apply for federal loan assistance, which is available in various forms. Specific information regarding federal loans can be obtained by contacting the Office of Financial Aid. Please be aware that the first two semesters of the program are considered undergraduate, and students can apply for undergraduate financial aid. The subsequent semesters of the program are considered graduate, which opens up a different avenue of financial aid opportunities.

Keywords: bay shore