All applicants to the Advanced Certificate Program in Behavior Analysis should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in psychology, education, applied behavior analysis (ABA) or related field from an accredited institution (please note that a degree in speech therapy does not meet this requirement).
- Minimum master’s GPA of 3.0 (this program is highly competitive and minimum requirements do not guarantee admission).
NOTE: Students who are in the process of obtaining a graduate degree in school psychology at Touro’s School of Health Sciences may be admitted to certificate courses at the discretion of the program director provided the student maintains a 3.0 grade point average. All students are required to have received the master's degree prior to or at the time they complete the advanced certificate.
Ready to Apply?
Every applicant must fill out the online application, which includes:
- Official graduate transcripts mailed directly from the issuing institutions (mail to: Touro College Graduate Admissions 320 W 31st Street, Room 138, New York, NY 10001)
- Two recommendation letters from employers and/or professors
- Personal statement of goals and objectives, including your reasons for choosing this field and Touro College
- Proof of immunization
Credits to be transferred must be submitted upon application to the Program Coordinator and will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Online Application Instructions:
- Location where you wish to apply: select "Touro College" from the drop down menu.
- School/College to which you wish to apply: select "Touro College School of Health Sciences"
- Degree Program for which you wish to apply: select "Advanced Certificate Program in Behavior Analysis"
Reach out to the admissions office with any questions.
Office of Admissions
320 West 31st Street, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10001
Tel: (212) 463-0400 x 55119