We welcome professionals from all backgrounds to apply.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from organizational consultants, human resource management professionals, psychologists, educators, school administrators, business and psychology undergraduates, and others who are interested in broadening their career options within global organizations and independent consultancies.
- All applicants to the MS program in Industrial-Organizational Psychology should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- A minimum undergraduate and graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Undergraduate statistics course (with a grade of B or higher)
- Pre-requisite courses in introductory psychology and experimental psychology strongly recommended
- HR experience preferred
- GRE preferred but not required
- Applicants whose native language is not English or who did not attend secondary school or college in an English-speaking country must show proficiency in the English language. This can be demonstrated in one of three ways: TOEFL test: a minimum score of either 600 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 80 (internet-based); IELTS test: a minimum Band score of 6; PTE test: a minimum score of 58
Ready to Apply?
Application dedline for Spring 2019 is December 15th, 2018.
Application deadline for Fall 2019 is February 15th, 2019 (Phase I), April 15th (Phase II), and July 15th (Phase III). Priority will be given to students applying during Phase I.
Every applicant must fill out the online application, which includes:
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts mailed directly from the issuing institutions
- Two recommendation letters from employers and/or professors
- Personal statement of goals and objectives, including your reasons for choosing this field and Touro College
- Proof of immunization
Reach out to the admissions office with any questions.