Dan Sharir, PhD, N.C.C.
Associate Professor, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- B.S., M.A., M.S., Touro College
- Ph.D., Touro University International
- Psychotherapy – CBT, Transactional Analysis, Lifestyle and Career Development
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Certified School Counselor
- National Board Certified Counselor
- Agenda: Bullying in Childhood and Effects in Adulthood
- School and Community Collaboration
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Responsibility
- Cultural Knowledge and Multicultural Issues in Psychotherapy
- Member: National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Member: Metro Counselor Educators
Kopelman, M., & Sharir, D. (2013). A performance-based manual for mental health counseling internships. The International Journal of Humanities Education, 11(1), 1-10.
Sharir, D., Tanasescu, M., Turbow, D., & Maman, Y. (2006). Social support and quality of life among psychiatric patients in residential homes. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 11(1/2), 85-96.