Chad Woodard, PT, PhD, DPT, OCS, SCS, CMPT, FRCms, FRAs, CSCS
School of Health Sciences
- 631-665-1600 ext. 6214
Areas of Expertise
Chad Woodard is an assistant professor of physical therapy and the director of clinical education in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at the Touro College School of Health Sciences. He earned his Ph.D. in philosophy at Trident University International and a doctor of physical therapy at Touro, is credentialed as an orthopedic certified specialist, as well as a certified strength and conditioning specialist, and he is completing a Ph.D. in barefoot running. Dr. Woodard has spent the last ten years in the fitness and rehabilitation field working with a diverse population of athletic patients, ranging from professional athletes to weekend warriors, and has aggressively advanced his skills and knowledge in the field of orthopedic and sports physical therapy, rehabilitation and fitness.
- DPT: Touro College
- PhD: Trident University International
The effects and resultant performance of varying endurance athletic protocols and equipment utilization in a population of recreational to professional athletes. A major focus also placed on the motor learning and behavioral modification components of human movement.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Physical Therapy Association
- New York Physical Therapy Association, Orthopaedics Section, Sports Section
- DPT 607 Integument System Evaluation and Management
- DPT 612 Musculoskeletal System Evaluation and Management I
- DPT 611 Professional Development II/III
- DPT 661 Professional Development IV