Reema Thakkar, PT, DPT
Director of Clinical Education, Manhattan Campus, Physical Therapy
- BSc double major in Neurobiology and Psychology, McGill University, Montreal, QC
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT), Dominican College of Blauvelt, Orangeburg, NY
- Currently pursuing ABPTS Women’s Health Specialist Certification
- Investigating predictors for pelvic dysfunction; pelvic dysfunction and balance; as well as pelvic dysfunction with considering mechanical dysfunction at an early age (female athletics).
- Inter-professional Education’s Influence on the clinical education experience.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), NY Chapter and NJ Chapter
- APTA, Education Section
- APTA, Women’s Health Section
- Member of the NYNJ Clinical Consortium
- DPT 600 – 660: Clinical Experiences I – IV
- DPT 620: Professional Development II/III
- DPT 661: Professional Development IV