Joseph Hayes, PT, DPT, OCS
Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy
- MA, PT, Touro College
- DPT, Massachusetts General Hosp. Institute for Health Professions, Boston, MA
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Musculoskeletal and sports related injuries
- Investigation of lower extremity pathologies and their response to therapeutic exercise and/or modalities.
- Presentations at: APTA Combined Sections Meeting, NY APTA Annual Conference, Sun Conference on Teaching & Learning.
- Reviewer, Journal of Physical Therapy, American Physical Therapy Association
- New York Physical Therapy Association
- New York State Representative to National APTA Government Affairs Forum
- Member of APTA - Orthopedic Section, Hand Section
- Arthritis Foundation –Member, Scientific and Research Committee, Public Awareness Committee
- DPT 619 Kinesiology
- DPT 604 Physical Therapy Examination I
- DPT 612 Musculoskeletal Evaluation and Management I