Tuition & Fees
We work hard to keep our tuition affordable and our financial aid counselors are available to go over your financial aid options. Use the net price calculator to help determine the total cost of attendance.
2018-2019 Tuition and Fees
|Full-time tuition per semester (12 or more credits)||$15,229|
|Extended study program (per credit fee)||896|
|Per credit tuition (less than 12 credits, other than extended study)||1,375|
|Tuition deposit (non-refundable, applied to 1st semester tuition)||$1,000|
|Administrative fee (per semester)||$100|
|Student activity fee (per year)||$300|
|Clinical rotation fee (per year)||$200|
|Technology fee - per semester (Fall & Spring)||$100|
|Program Equipment Fee (incoming students only)||$750|
|Graduation fee (due with final semester registration)||$200|
|Late Registration Fee||$50|
Tuition and fees are subject to change annually. The Touro College Board of Trustees reserves the right to change the tuition and fees schedule without prior written notice.
Students should obtain updated tuition and fees information at the time of their inquiry or application for admission to the program.
Students are encouraged to meet with the financial aid counselor early in the application process to plan for the following added expenses:
- Additional fees that may be charged to cover student manuals and educational packets. Fees may vary by semester.
- Annual personal expenses for books, travel to school and fieldwork assignments, housing, food, uniforms, supplies, and other items – these will vary greatly from individual to individual.
- Travel plus room and board for fieldwork placements for students who travel to out-of-town facilities.
- All OT students are required to be covered by health insurance for the duration of the program.
- Students preparing for graduation from the occupational therapy program should anticipate expenses up to $1,000 in order to cover such items as: graduation fee, licensure applications and fees and certification examination fees.
Clinical Rotation fees and Student activity fees are applied to annual malpractice insurance coverage of students, lab kits, fieldwork site recruitment expenses, student delegate expenses, receptions, lab and course supplies and materials including but not limited to: splinting lab, media lab, anatomy lab, NBCOT exam peparation, and other student labs, activities, and resources.