PsyD Program Open House
12th-floor Student Lounge PsyD Program Open House
12th-floor Student Lounge
232 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018
Join us at our in-person open house to learn more about our PsyD program in Clinical Psychology, Health Emphasis.
During this Open House/Information Session, you will get an overview of our PsyD Program in Clinical Psychology, Health Emphasis.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from our PsyD Program executive director, faculty, and current students as we describe the program mission, goals and objectives, and the typical progression through the program.
- Hear a description of the sophisticated technologies and research opportunities available to students throughout the program.
- Learn about our program climate and student-faculty mentoring
- Learn about where we are in the APA accreditation process
- Prospective students will obtain detailed information about the application process, admissions criteria, prerequisite coursework, and admission timeline.
After the presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to ask any questions and speak to current doctoral students and faculty.
Please note: This session will not include a one-on-one evaluation of an applicant's transcript and/or qualifications, nor will it include a comprehensive campus tour.
Please RSVP by Friday, October 21, 2022, by 5 PM