Yocheved Bensinger-Brody, PT, PhD, PCS
School of Health Sciences
Yocheved Bensinger-Brody PT, PhD, PCS is an assistant professor at Touro College’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program in Manhattan, where she is responsible for teaching the pediatrics curriculum. Yocheved is a board certified pediatric physical therapist, who has worked in large pediatric centers and in early intervention, and continues to treat pediatric patients in a private practice. She has specific expertise in working with individuals diagnosed with neurodevelopmental and neuromuscular disorders, as well as in evaluating neonates and infants.
- BS, Physical Therapy, Florida International University,
- MA, Movement Sciences, Teachers College at Columbia University
- PhD, Psychology, Graduate Center at CUNY
Early predictors of neurodevelopmental disorders, the relationship between attentional processes and cognitive and motor behaviors and integration of simulation in PT education.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member New York Physical Therapy Association
- Member New Jersey Physical Therapy Association
- Section Membership: Pediatrics, Education
- DPT 401 Lifespan I
- DPT 653 Neuromuscular System Evaluation and Management II
- DPT 663 Integrative Case-based Recitation III: Complex Patient