We have rolling admissions and you can start fall, spring or summer.
- Spring start: December 20
- Summer start: May 20
- Fall start: August 20
You must hold a master’s degree to earn this certificate and the program is appropriate for educators and those in a school setting, who want to work with the autistic spectrum population.
All applicants to the Advanced Certificate Program in Behavior Analysis should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in psychology, education, applied behavior analysis (ABA) or related field from an accredited institution (please note that a degree in speech therapy does not meet this requirement).
- Minimum master’s GPA of 3.0.
Admission to the program is highly competitive and on a selective basis. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
Ready to Apply?
Every applicant must fill out the online application, which includes:
- Official graduate transcripts mailed directly from the issuing institutions
- Two recommendation letters from employers and/or professors
- Personal statement of goals and objectives, including your reasons for choosing this field and Touro College
- Proof of immunization
Credits to be transferred must be submitted upon application to the Program Coordinator and will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Online Application Instructions:
- Location where you wish to apply: select "Touro College".
- School/College to which you wish to apply: select "Touro College School of Health Sciences".
- Degree Program for which you wish to apply: select "Advanced Certificte Program in Behavior Analysis".
Reach out to the admissions office with any questions.