Tuition & Fees
Our tuition is competitive so that you can focus on your education, not finances.
Below you’ll find your program’s tuition & fees. Your tuition accounts and the College’s receivables are maintained by the Office of the Bursar. This includes reviewing charges and payments, issuing refunds, collection activities, and providing support and guidance to create a seamless experience for our students. We’re here to help you! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call (844) 868-7666.
Important information and links:
- Students are responsible for tuition and fees each semester.
- You will not be sent a bill! Learn how to access your account activity and pay your bill on the "How to make a payment" page.
- Review the refund policy prior to dropping or withdrawing from a course.
- Your financial aid can impact your tuition refund. Enroll in direct deposit and receive your refund faster.
You can calculate costs and financial aid with our net price calculator. Students are responsible for ensuring that all their accounts are paid on time and in full.
|Tuition and fees for the 2023-24 academic year:|
|Tuition - Full Time, per semester||$15,900|
|Tuition Per Credit||$1,330|
|Malpractice insurance fee (annually charged in fall semester to BS students only)||$85|
|Application fee (non-refundable)||$50|
|Technology Fee, per semester||$100|
|Late Registration Fee||$50|
|Late payment fee (monthly, unless paid in full or enrolled in a payment plan)||$100|
|Administrative Fee, per semester, non-refundable||$100|
|Returned Check fee||$40|
The Touro University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change the fee schedule without prior written notice.
Work with our financial aid counselors to see what financial aid options are available to you.
- Upon entering the program: mandatory background check and Compliance Tracking Account through CastleBranch
- Upon entering the program, and every two years: mandatory BCLS Certification
- When filing for graduation: $200 to Touro College with "Application for Graduation" by designated due dates
- Textbooks (approximately $200/semester)
- Transportation costs (varies widely by individual)
- Before first clinical semester: uniforms for use in hospitals, agencies, and skills lab (approximately $100)
- Before first clinical semester: Prep-U Testing for Nursing courses
- Upon graduation: NCLEX-RN Licensure Application ($138)
- Upon graduation: Pearson NCLEX-RN Registration ($200)