Tuition & Fees
Our tuition is competitive so that you can focus on your education, not finances.
|Tuition and fees for the 2022-23 academic year:|
|Tuition - Full Time, per semester||$14,800|
|Per Credit charge||$1,240|
|Program Equipment Fee (one time, incoming students only)||$750|
|Program Fee, per semester (Fall & Spring)||$650|
|Student Activity Fee (incoming students only)||$85|
|Malpractice insurance fee (annually in fall semester for AAS, BS, and Dual Degree Students only)||$85|
|Application fee (non-refundable)||$50|
|Technology Fee, per semester (Fall & Spring)||$100|
|Late Registration Fee||$50|
|Late payment fee (monthly, unless enrolled in a payment plan)||$100|
|Administrative Fee, per semester, non-refundable (Fall & Spring)||$100|
|Returned Check fee||$40|
Work with our financial aid counselors to see what financial aid options are available to you.
- Upon entering the program: mandatory background check and Compliance Tracking Account through CastleBranch
- Upon entering the program, and every two years: mandatory BCLS Certification
- When filing for graduation: $200 to Touro College with "Application for Graduation" by designated due dates
- Textbooks (approximately $200/semester)
- Transportation costs (varies widely by individual)
- Before first clinical semester: uniforms for use in hospitals, agencies, and skills lab (approximately $100)
- Before first clinical semester: Prep-U Testing for Nursing courses
- Upon graduation: NCLEX-RN Licensure Application ($138)
- Upon graduation: Pearson NCLEX-RN Registration ($200)
Tuition Refund Schedule
A student wishing to withdraw from classes must notify the Administration of the School of Health Sciences and the Office of the Registrar by filling out an add/drop form. On approved applications, the bursar's refund schedule will apply.
Tuition and fees are subject to change annually. The Touro College Board of Trustees reserves the right to change the tuition and fees schedule without prior written notice.
Students should obtain updated tuition and fees information at the time of their inquiry or application for admission to the program.