Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports teaching and learning at Touro College by maintaining and acting as the custodian of students’ academic records, coordinating the registration process, and providing the following services:
- Processes student’s personal information, registration, change of grades, withdrawals and other official forms.
- Verifies enrollment status for insurance, certification, or other purposes.
- Handles matters pertaining to veteran students.
- Addresses all matters related to student visas.
- Verifies fulfillment of academic graduation requirements.
- Issues official transcripts, diplomas upon graduation.
Unofficial transcripts should be printed directly from the portal under the 'Academic tab' > 'My Records' > 'View Academic Transcript (Unofficial Transcript)' link.
All official transcript requests should be placed online via the touro.edu/getmytranscript website. This site is also accessible through the TouroOne portal under the 'Academic Tab' > 'Order Official Transcripts' portlet. The cost of the official transcript is $10 (waived for the transcripts been sent to internal schools at Touro).
The processing time for the official transcripts requests is 7-10 business days. Official Transcripts are mail out through the United States Postal Service. Once the transcript orders are placed, you will receive notifications about the status of your order. You can also check the status updates on touro.edu/getmytranscript.
Please note that all transcript orders are subject to bursar’s clearance and any holds will affect the processing time. You will be notified if this applies to them.
If you are interested in accelerating the transcript processing time, Touro College offers the following services:
- Rush Processing: For an additional charge of $30, the order will be processed and mailed via standard USPS the same day, as long as the order is received before noon EST. If not, it will be processed on the following business day.
- Rush Shipping: For an additional of $15, the order will be processed within 3-5 business days and mailed via FED-Ex overnight mail.
You can select any of these options individually or as a combination.
Degree Works is a web-based program that provides academic advising, transfer articulation, and degree audit solution designed to help you to monitor your academic progress towards your degree completion. Some of the benefits of Degree Works include:
- Helps you easily monitor your academic progress online 24/7.
- Displays the fastest and best path to graduation that exists for your degree and your interests.
- If you are a transfer student, Degree Works will allow you to see how your transfer credits were applied towards your degree.
- Allows you to estimate the number of semesters it will take to graduate, and to view your grades and GPA.
Degree Works can be accessed through TouroOne portal (by using TouroOne credentials) by following the steps:
- Login to TouroOne portal at https://touroone.touro.edu/sso/login
- Go to the Academic tab.
- Click on the Degree Works button on the bottom left-side of the academic section.
If you are having difficulty accessing Degree Works, please contact Touro’s HelpDesk at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact your Advisor or the Registrar’s Office.
Forms and Services
- Online Academic Records
- Immunization Information and Forms
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Registrar Forms
- Graduation and Diplomas
- Confidentiality of Student Records (FERPA)
- Online Grading