We welcome professionals from all backgrounds to apply.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from organizational consultants, human resource management professionals, psychologists, educators, school administrators, business and psychology undergraduates, and others who are interested in broadening their career options within global organizations and independent consultancies.
Fall Start: Application deadline for fall classes is August 13th.
Spring Start: Application deadline for spring classes is January 14th.
All applicants to the MS program in Industrial-Organizational Psychology should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- A minimum undergraduate and graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Undergraduate statistics course (with a grade of B or higher)
- Pre-requisite courses in introductory psychology and experimental psychology strongly recommended
- HR experience preferred
- GRE preferred but not required
Admission to the program is highly competitive and on a selective basis. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
Ready to Apply?
The application deadline is the end of July and we admit on a rolling basis, so apply early.
Every applicant must fill out the online application, which includes:
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts mailed directly from the issuing institutions (must be mailed directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions, 320 West 31st Street, New York, NY 10001 or submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Two recommendation letters from employers and/or professors
- Personal statement of goals and objectives, including your reasons for choosing this field and Touro College
- Proof of immunization
NOTE: all supporting documents (recommendation letters, resume, personal statement, unofficial transcripts, and immunization records) can be emailed to Roza.Tolsen@touro.edu.
Reach out to the admissions office with any questions.
Office of Admissions
320 West 31st Street, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10001
Tel: (212) 463-0400 x 55119
Fax: (212) 627-3695