We welcome professionals from all backgrounds to apply.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from organizational consultants, human resource management professionals, psychologists, educators, school administrators, business and psychology undergraduates, and others who are interested in broadening their career options within global organizations and independent consultancies.
Fall Start: Application deadline for fall classes is the last week in June.
Spring Start: Application deadline for spring classes is the third week in January.
All applicants to the MS program in Industrial-Organizational Psychology should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- A minimum undergraduate and graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Undergraduate statistics course (with a grade of B or higher)
- Pre-requisite courses in introductory psychology and experimental psychology strongly recommended
- HR experience preferred
- GRE preferred but not required
Admission to the program is highly competitive and on a selective basis. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
Ready to Apply?
The application deadline is June 26 and we admit on a rolling basis, so apply early.
Every applicant must fill out the online application, which includes:
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts mailed directly from the issuing institutions
- Two recommendation letters from employers and/or professors
- Personal statement of goals and objectives, including your reasons for choosing this field and Touro College
- Proof of immunization
Reach out to the admissions office with any questions.