Ted Marks, PT, DPT, CCS
Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy
Department of Doctor of Physical Therapy
School of Health Sciences
Areas of Expertise
General cardiopulmonary care, rehabilitation for patients with cardiac and pulmonary disease, awareness and risk factors specifically for the heart and lungs
Ted Marks is a board certified cardiopulmonary clinical specialist. He has been an assistant professor at Touro College since 2011 and also works part time as a staff physical therapist at NYU Langone Medical Center.
- MS, Physical Therapy, Columbia University
- DPT, Stony Brook University
Examining the effects of physical therapy intervention and education on progression of recovery in cardiac and pulmonary patient populations.
- APTA member, New York chapter
- APTA member, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Section
- DPT 606 Cardiopulmonary System: Evaluation and Management I
- DPT 662 Cardiopulmonary System: Evaluation and Management II
- HS 418: Clinical Medicine