Ted Marks, PT, DPT, CCS
School of Health Sciences
Ted Marks is a board certified cardiopulmonary clinical specialist. He has been an assistant professor at Touro College since 2011 and also works part time as a staff physical therapist at NYU Langone Medical Center.
- MS, Physical Therapy, Columbia University
- DPT, Stony Brook University
Examining the effects of physical therapy intervention and education on progression of recovery in cardiac and pulmonary patient populations.
- APTA member, New York chapter
- APTA member, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Section
- DPT 606 Cardiopulmonary System: Evaluation and Management I
- DPT 662 Cardiopulmonary System: Evaluation and Management II
- HS 418: Clinical Medicine