Doctor of Physical Therapy
Reema Thakkar, PT, DPT
Director of Clinical Education, Manhattan Campus, Doctor of Physical TherapyAssistant Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy
School of Health Sciences
Currently pursuing ABPTS Women’s Health Specialist Certification
- BSc double major in Neurobiology and Psychology, McGill University, Montreal, QC
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT), Dominican College of Blauvelt, Orangeburg, NY
- Investigating predictors for pelvic dysfunction; pelvic dysfunction and balance; as well as pelvic dysfunction with considering mechanical dysfunction at an early age (female athletics).
- Inter-professional Education’s Influence on the clinical education experience.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), NY Chapter and NJ Chapter
- APTA, Education Section
- APTA, Women’s Health Section
- Member of the NYNJ Clinical Consortium
- DPT 600 – 660: Clinical Experiences I – IV
- DPT 620: Professional Development II/III
- DPT 661: Professional Development IV