Caitlin Lapine, PhD
Program Director (Campus Program), Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Assistant Professor, Industrial-Organizational Psychology
School of Health Sciences
- BA in Psychology, Adelphi University
- MA in General Psychology, Adelphi University
- PhD in Applied Organizational Psychology, Hofstra University
Diversity and Inclusion, Workplace Attitudes, Judgment and Decision Making, Occupational Health Psychology
Lapine, C. M., & Sachdev, A. R. (2019). Juggling in heels: The struggle of female professors to balance civility and free speech without suffering from negative student evaluations. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 12. 391-394.
Sachdev, A. R., Lapine, C. M., & Sachdeva, A. (2020). Balancing empathy: Can professors have too much?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 13. 479-481.
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology 35th Annual Conference, June 2020, Virtual Conference, “Colorism in the Workplace: Intergroup and Intragroup Discrimination”
Memberships and Affiliations
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Association for Psychological Science