Mei Kong, RN, MSN, ScD (HC)
School of Health Sciences
A transformational performance-focused leader with extensive clinical and administrative leadership experience, who is passionate about preparing our future nurses to provide patient-centered, safe, quality, and holistic care.
A former Chief Nursing Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Corporate Patient Safety Officer at the nation's largest municipal health care delivery system in the United States.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | Long Island University | Brooklyn, NY
- Master of Science in Nursing | Hunter College | New York, NY
- Doctor of Science (Honorary) | New York College of Health Professions | Syosset, NY
- NUR 450 - Research and Evidence Based Practice
- NUR 430 - Client Education Across the Lifespan
- NUR 485 - Advanced Leadership