Industrial Organizational Psychology
Kayla Finuf, PhD
Adjunct Faculty, Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Researcher at Center for Health Innovations and Outcomes Research at Northwell Health
School of Health Sciences
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- M.S., Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY
- Ph.D., Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
- Teams and Teamwork
- Organizational Justice
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Finuf, K. D., Rubenstein, K., & Nolan, K. P. (April, 2020). Fair Decision-Making: Supervisors’ Leader-Member Exchange and Accountability. Poster session presented at 35th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Austin, TX.
- Finuf, K. D., & Salter, N. P. (April, 2020). The Relationship between Mental Illness and Work-Related Outcomes. Symposium paper presented at 35th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Austin, TX.
- Finuf, K. D., Sachdev, A. R., & Grossman, R. (July, 2020). Multiple Team Memberships and Well-Being: Exploring the Moderating Roles of Polychronicity and Support. Poster session presented at 2020 INGRoup Conference, Seattle, WA
- Finuf, K. D., & Coletti, D. J. (2019). Practice-based physician engagement survey. Manhasset, NY: Northwell Health Systems.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology