Technology Device Requirements
All incoming students are required to have a personal computer for daily instructional and testing purposes. Students are responsible for maintaining a virus/spam-free laptop. The specifications below ensure adequate operation during your required laptop sessions. Failure to meet the specifications below may result in compatibility and/or performance issues that are the responsibility of the student to rectify.
The helpdesk is available for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8GB memory or better
- 256GB hard drive with 4GB available space
- Core i5 or better
- 5GHz Internet connection
- Available USB 3.0 port
- Integrated webcam and microphone
- Windows 10 – 22H2 or better
- alternate versions of Windows 10, such as Windows RT and Windows 10 S, are NOT supported at this time.
- Chromebook, Android, Linux or Virtual operating systems NOT supported at this time.
- MAC M1 or M2 Processor recommended; Intel 2018 or better supported.
- Server version or iPads NOT supported at this time.
- Resolution at least 1280 x 768 or higher
- 14.0-inch HD Display or better recommended